Your Trustworthy DUI Lawyers In Johnson City TN
Why Choose CDR Law?
A DUI conviction has a significant impact on your life. Not only are you affected, but so are your relatives and close relations as a result of drunk driving convictions. If you were arrested for driving under the influence, it’s critical that you consult our Johnson City DUI Lawyers immediately. You don’t have spend hours of research for one when you can get CDR Law on a call – we get phone calls every day to assist individuals that are in the same position as you.
The penalties for a DUI vary depending on the driver’s prior convictions and how severe the charge. Even first-time offenders can be incarcerated, however. Some DUI penalty examples are below:
- If you get your driver’s license reinstated after it has been suspended for the first time, you will face the same penalties as if you had your driver’s license revoked. A first-time offense can result in a six-month jail sentence and a fine of up to $1,000. In addition, drivers’ licenses might be restricted or revoked.
- A year in jail and fines up to $3000 is possible for drivers who have been convicted of a second DUI.
- A jail sentence for a third offense may be as long as five years, and fines can reach $5,000. Third-time offenders’ licenses or vehicle’s ignition interlock system will be taken away for four years.
Free Case Consultation
Fill out the form below to receive your Free Case Consultation. We will be in contact within 24 hours of your submission.
Have you ever had bad luck while driving and a police officer has pulled you over? As a result, your driver’s license may be taken away. DUI fines and penalties are typically severe, and incarceration might be required. It is preferable to contact one of our Johnson City DUI attorneys in this situation. An expert lawyer can defend you in court while reducing
Our Johnson City criminal attorneys have a thorough legal understanding to guide you through the process from beginning to end. Our straightforward communication will make the typically complicated legal procedures much less difficult for you. We’ve spent years defending Johnson City residents, and we understand how criminal laws and the criminal justice system work because we’ve spent years fighting cases and all of our attorneys have passed the respective state bar association.
Your Dependable DUI Attorney in Johnson City
Anyone who is seeking for legal assistance may get it. Regardless of whether you have a minor DUI offense or a serious one, their strategy will not change; they will serve you with dedication and professional services. There are numerous other firms in the region that compete with us. However, our staff does not rely on the ‘best advertisement’ as some others.
The personal injury attorneys from CDR Law in Johnson City, Tennessee, provide a wide range of DUI legal services.
- DUI with a prior record of additional charges
- A felony DUI charge is a serious crime in which you are charged with driving under the influence, or while intoxicated.
- DUI with personal injuries
- Driving under the influence of illicit drugs is referred to as a “DUI.”
- When you’re under the influence of alcohol or drugs, but not intoxicated, you might be charged with a DUI even if there is a minor in the car.
- In a DUI case, the prosecution’s argument is that you were not aware of your blood alcohol concentration if it was above 0.08 percent and did not appreciate the consequences.
- DUI and DWI
- Your 1st, or multiple DUI convictions
- Injuries and Accidents
- Underage drinking and driving
If you’re pulled over by the cops in Johnson City, read on to learn what you should do. We’ll go through some of our most prominent TN DUI lawyers who provide excellent legal services for their clients. Our outstanding lawyers utilize their years of expertise to its fullest extent, dealing with your case quickly and discretely. You can contact our Johnson City DUI attorney.
There are several reasons why you should choose us, and we’d be delighted to address the most frequent ones:
- DUI attorneys are aware of all of the intricacies of DUI law and procedure.
- We are conditioned to fight for your rights with vigor.
- Our attorneys can guide you through the process individually, since legal procedures might be complicated.
- Our firm has a wealth of information and connections that may assist you in your circumstances.
- To us, the significance of details is very important.
- Our DUI attorney in Tennessee has years of expertise.
- Keeping your privacy is extremely important to us.
- Our legal team has built a solid rapport with judges, local courts, and probation officials.
The Johnson City DUI Attorney You Can Rely On
Whether you’re facing your first or third DUI charge, the legal procedure might be stressful, especially for college students. Our TN DUI lawyer can assist you throughout each stage of the process thanks to their extensive experience and personalized legal assistance and assistance.
Our attorneys, whom you can find on super lawyers and have passed the state bar associations, will focus a laser-like attention on your case in order to ensure high-quality services. We enjoy being combat fighters and offering instructive consultations.
Our team of DUI lawyers in Tennessee is well-versed on all aspects of Johnson City DUI law.
We welcome you to utilize our wide variety of legal services. For a free consultation, contact Johnson City DUI Lawyers right now. We’ll be happy to assist you with legal advice in any way we can.